||CONFERENCE. MAY 18, 2015
|PARCEL MARKET 2015
|Honorary Patronage: President of the Office of Electronic Communications - Mrs Magdalena Gaj.
|Hotel Courtyard by Marriott in Warsaw (Zwirki i Wigury 1 Street), Poland
Dear Sirs and Madames,
We would like to invite you and your company to the conference entitled “Parcel market 2015” which will be held on 18 May 2015 in Hotel Courtyard by Marriott in Warsaw, Poland.
The Parcel Market 2015 is the conference and fair dedicated to the issues of development of express and parcel market in Poland and Central Europe, synergies between e-commerce and courier services, regulatory and legal aspects of development of cross-border e-commerce and express&parcel services, innovations and new technologies for courier operators.
Parcel Market 2015 is to be the spot where the leading postal, courier and express operators present their newest services and innovations for clients (B2B and B2C) , especially from the e-commerce sector; where the top technology companies demonstrate their newest solutions facilitating the operators’ work; and where the e-commerce sectors put forward their expectations regarding the parcel and courier services.
The Forum is to be a place of inspiration, a place to exchange experiences, present achievements, establish business and social contacts.
The event is planned to be attended by over 70 managers from the decision-making level representing the most important postal and courier operators from Poland and Europe, representatives of companies from the sector of distribution, direct marketing, e-commerce and technology companies.
Leading topics of the conference :
- Parcel market in Poland and Central Europe 2015. Market shares, prices, revenues, directions of development;
- Synergy of e-commerce and courier market. Strategies and models of cooperation between e-commerce sector and courier operators;
- New services, new models of business, new technologies for parcel market;
- Digital marketing and marketing automation for e-commerce and logistics;
- Omnichannel in business relations with customers (B2B; B2C);
- Last mile delivery and returns challenges;
- Development of click&collect services in Europe;
- Regulatory and legal aspects of development of courier services in Poland, Central Europe and European Union;
- Cross-border e-commerce and courier services - legal and logistic challenges;
- TTIP (Transatlantic Trade and Investement Partnership) and building of global e-commerce and parcel market;
- Mobile trends in the development of modern courier and express services;
- Automation of processes (automation, sorting and handling);
- Warehousing and order fulfillment;
- Automated parcel machines;
- Innovations and restructuring of logistics processes;
- Innovative IT solutions supporting operators' work;
- AutoID systems and monitoring systems for courier operators;
- Mobile equipments facilitating postal and courier operation;
- Commercial vehicles for postal and courier operators.
We plan to place the fair and exhibition part of the conference in the commodious conference foyer (300 m2).
Conference will be translated simultaneously into English and Polish.
It will be possible to show large-sized vehicles and equipment outside and inside in front of the entrance to the hotel in groundfloor foyer.
Conference foyer, hotel restaurants and coffee bar encourage behind-the-scenes business and social conversations.
More details about conference:
If you are interested in our cooperation offer (partnership; sponsorship; presentation stalls), please contact us:
Email: email@example.com Mobile Phone: +48 606 786 686
LIST OF COMPANIES AND INSTITUTIONS PARTICIPATED IN LAST EDITION OF THE CONFERENCE "MARKET OF POSTAL SERVICES" :
> ABC Direct Contact Sp. z o.o.
> Agap Sp. z o.o. (President of the Management Board)
> Alfa-Projekt Sp. z o.o. (i.e. President of the Management Board)
> Copenhagen Economics
> Direct Link Worldwide GmbH (Part of PostNord)
> DPD Polska Sp. z o.o.
> Escher Group (Vice-President Sales Europe and Middle East)
> FEDMA - Federation of European Direct and Interactive Marketing (Secretary General)
> FedEx Express Polska Sp. z o.o. (Managing Director Operations Poland)
> Ferag Polska Sp. z o.o. (President of the Management Board)
> ForPosta S.A. (President of the Management Board)
> GLS Poland Sp. z o.o.
> Inforsys S.A. (President of the Management Board)
> InPost Sp. z o.o. (President of the Management Board; Managing Director; Directors)
> Institut of Telecommunications
> K-EX Sp. z o.o.
> Kobiela Szczęsny Radcy Prawni Sp.P.
> KPMG (Partner; Senior Manager)
> Kuvert Polska Sp. z o.o. (Director)
> Hewlett-Packard (i.e.EMEA Strategic Marketing Director; Dyrektorzy)
> Honeywell Scanning&Mobility (i.e.Sales Director Transport&Logistics EMEAI; Directors)
> Media Central Poland Sp. z o.o.
> Ministry of Administration (Undersecretary of State in charge of postal sector; Director of Post Department)
> Narodowy Bank Polski (National Bank of Poland)
> NVS Group Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
> Motorola Solutions
> Alternative Operators Association (President of the Management Board)
> Office of Electronic Communications (UKE) (Vice-President of ERO; Director of Postal Market Department)
> Poczta Polska S.A./ Polish Post (i.e. Members of the Management Board; Managing Directors; Directors; Managers etc.)
> Poczta Polska Usługi Cyfrowe Sp. z o.o. / Polish Post Digital Services (President of the Management Board)
> Polska Grupa Pocztowa S.A. (President of the Management Board)
> Polish Express Association (President of the Board; Members of the Board)
> Polish Marketing Association SMB (President of the Management Board; Vice-President)
> Polish Security Printing Works (PWPW S.A.)
> Polymus Sp. z o.o.
> Post Data S.A. (President of the Management Board; Vice-President; Director)
> PostMaster Sp. z o.o. (Austrian Post Group) (President of the Management Board)
> PwC Polska Sp. z o.o. (Partner; Director)
> Ruch S.A. (Director)
> Siódemka S.A. (President of the Management Board)
> Sky Post and Logistic Sp. z o.o. (i.e. President of the Management Board )
> SKK - Systemy Kodów Kreskowych S.A. (i.e. President of the Management Board )
> Sygnity S.A.
> Tokarczuk Jędrzejczyk i Wspólnicy Kancelaria Prawna GLN
> TNT Express Worldwide (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
> Trilogiq Poland Sp. z o.o.
> Zebra Technologies
> ZPAS S.A.
We look forward to seeing you in Warsaw !
President of the Board
Adventure Consulting Sp. z o.o.